Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Captains Log: Day 268 Snowman and Flowers


So we went to the Botanical Gardens this afternoon.   We didn't stay long as we were almost the only ones there so its not like it took time to see it.  The usual places that we linger like the kids room of course was closed.  I wasn't that impressed this year. they usually have more beautiful displays at Christmas but with Covid I don't think they even knew if they would be open.  
They had yellow and Orange Poinsettia which I don't know if I have ever seen or if I have its been very few and far between.

the COVID numbers are depressing and pretty much everything on the news is... Sometimes I feel like we are going backwards. Watching Cuomo's briefing today and they no longer have the reporters in the room and they are constantly masked. None of with was done before now.












So it snowed today and Alex had his heart set on making a snowman.  Luckily there was enough snow we could pull that off. The hat, scarf , eyes and nose were from a kit I got last year (Target?) but didn't use. 

We added a mask because well 2020... and that's what we do.






And of course he gave his new friend a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment