Friday, December 11, 2020

Captains Log: Day 270 Sunshine and Nice Day

I guess complaining about the gloomy weather one day, got a nice day today. 51 degrees in December we will take it.   Anyway...school work and a Cuomo briefing.... 
Yup back to that.....

He played in his little shop till his brother got done with school

We went to Delaware Park to walk and play on the playground.  There was people and kids here and guess what??? they were all wearing masks.... I think they got the message. (YEAH!!)






So I'm doing a cookie exchange with a friend and baked a whole bunch of cookies.... they don't like this idea.... they want cookies now and not later and want to know what cookies we are getting .  Oh boy.... Anyway I made Chocolate Krinkles which is my favorite go to cookie at this time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment