Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Eve



So Christmas Eve came during a pandemic and we did what we could.  Part of me thinks the weather was doing its part to keep people apart too.   This year has been about adaption and change with a boat load of patience thrown in. 
I had a little fireplace by the TV I was hoping to get pictures of their stockings by as its the first time I have it and the usual pictures of the presents under the Christmas tree at night.   But that didn't happen.
We got some pics by our tree and headed out . Had pizza at Grndma and Grandpa's before going over to the hotel for a long winters nap.  It was still pouring.... 

So instead of the tree I got them to pose for me. They came out cute.... I'm okay with not getting the other pics for these.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment