Saturday, December 19, 2020

Captains Log: Day 278 Saturday



So I went to a recycling event this morning to get rid of a flat screen TV and microwave.   I asked my neighbor if they have anything to take over and grabbed a few of their tube TVs andflat screens too. The Van was packed and they took it all.   What a wonderful thing. This was nice having to preregister as there was no wait and I was in and out fast.

We went to grandma and grandpa's and they let Alex open a gift but he wanted them all.  Its so hard to wait.


We baked cookies again




These 2 decided to go out and have a snowball fight and wrestle each other. I made a snowman.

The Bills were playin tonight so we had to make it fetive... GO BILLS!!!!

They WON we won the divison!!!!

2020 isn't so bad... At least not for Buffalo  


 



No comments:

Post a Comment