Thursday, December 24, 2020

Captains Log: Day 283 Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a busy day and a bright day to me..... I got an email the night before that I could get the Covid-19 vaccine and was able to schedule for Christmas Eve morning.  9.5 months in to this pandemic I not only didn't get it but already got the 1st vaccine.  I feel very grateful to be able to get it and and hope that this vaccination process is quick. 

The 2nd was my new dishwasher was installed, so now I'm back to the freedom of not having to do dishes.  


The bad ...because is 2020 is a storm is blowing through Christmas eve night and I'm not in the mood to deal with icy roads, snowy roads driving back and forth from  Buffalo to Batavia.  Decided to stay the night.   However that means EVERYTHING had to come.    Santa's stuff, presents for everybody else, dessert, not to mention packing clothes. I did end up giving Jon his big present early.  ( this was ALOT of work and why the kids were still in pjs at 1 pm)

The hotel wouldn't let you swim and had grab and go breakfast with this corona virus but the kids seemed to enjoy it anyway.  






 


Covid Vaccine and watcing Christmas Story making sure I don't have a reaction




New Washer installed


Jon playing in the box
Jon's Christmas Present.    A gaming computer....It lights up and flashes too.
Since we weren't going to be home Chrsitmas day and luging a computer is not my idea of fun since he can't use it anywhere but home.

No comments:

Post a Comment