Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Captains Log: Day 800


Day 800:   Well I survived Covid now...the kids manged not to get it. And more important I felt good today too.  2 days in a row... woohoo.. Yeah definately not  cold or flu.

So I took Alex to the ENT as he always has sinus infections.  THis week he really is doing great with it.  I really haven't had to clean his nose out that much these last few weeks and I'm happy I haven't since its been a struggle for me.




He got poked and they always have trouble getting him.  He's a trooper.



Jon has been on my poop list since he has been nasty and disrespectful.... He got to mow the lawn.





 

1 comment:


  1. Finally free from Herpes just in 2 weeks 🧡💖🧡

    The best herbal remedy

    You can contact him ……………

    {{r.buckler11@gmail}} com.,,

    ReplyDelete