Thursday, May 12, 2022

Day 5 Covid




I hate this virus!!! For me this fricken thing comes in the morning..... BAD!!!     Head feels like its in a vice, Congestion so bad you feel like you are in a fish bowl. Hypersensitive to sound and noise. Exhaustion and this foggy brain feeling.   I feel like a zombie only exisiting till around noon when it turns into a  "cold".   Anyway today was a 'little" better.  At least this morning I wasn't calling any one because I had more symptoms. I'm frustrated as this is day 5 and technically "isolation" can be over......
But obviously still testing positive and with the symptoms not improving I'm not there yet.... The only thing I have going for me is I still don't have a fever.

Anyway it was a warm day and was beautiful outside.......


I did take a ride with them to LaSalle Park because its not ever packed and its huge.... and by the water so cooler....



 





No comments:

Post a Comment