Monday, May 9, 2022

Day 2 Covid


This stuff helps so much!!!! I think I can only recall having pain and sinus pressure that bad once.  But that time I HAD a bad sinus infection. This time its "just" covid.  I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything more.  I feel okay most of the time but do have times were I get tired.

Can't shop needed groceries. Did instacart. That was mighty convenant and fast.



I feel better being outside. I feel like I'm contaminating the place inside no matter how much I wipe things down.  Besides watching the flowers bloom and momma robin feed her babies as I get fresh air.   I feel protected behind the trees, most people don't see me sitting there.  When the kids are home. I feel better being outside. They want to relax in the house and Alex can still see me.

Jon liokes this jacket and is wearing it ALL the time.   It's 73 degrees out.


When I have to be around them...

Alex and Jon, I tested again. Still neg.

No comments:

Post a Comment