Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Covid Day 3


After hoping Iwould feel better but feeling worse this morning and then my now somewhat  normal feeling afternoons.   I discovered that the morning are my witching hour with this stupid thing.  I feel horrendous. Energy zapped, chills,coughing, hacking etc... A good nap or vegging out and I feel like have just a cold again.   Of course one that if I did anything overly exerting makes me tired but that's a hell of alot better than the morning. 

Watching the flowers blossom





I stay out.... He stays in...


 He is not happy with me.   I will not let him snuggle next to me. I prefer him away from me.  I feel bad. He knows we had to wear masks and that they are off now. He doesn't understand I'm sick.  I look well to him. Just a cold..... no big deal.  It's not like I'm lying in bed wrapped in the covers.  Its not just for 1 but many days...... I wear a mask anytime he is near me and I wear one in the house.   This isolation is not easy..... 

He's yelling at me to come snuggle him.

This by far is the worse part.....




No comments:

Post a Comment