Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunny Sunday


He was excited about writting a book and wanted a book lanching party. Lucky I had old balloons and still had cake for my birthday so we did....




I was however exhausted over the whole matter.   I needed my down time... 
What the hell was this virus made up by Stephen King??   I can't explain to you how suddenly you become so exhausted that you don't want to move. That you get a headache so bad that you can't think/ read etc.. that all you smell is the virus, that my body feels feverish without having a fever. you rest and feel like an utter zombie otherwise and poof.... its gone.  Cold symptoms.... 

Anyway we went to the beach as I needed my zombie time. They played nice and were entertained for hours.  No stupid TV or tablets.... No fighting...


 




Zombie time


No comments:

Post a Comment