Friday, May 13, 2022

My Birthday the REAL Quarantined Edition



So its my birthday and I have COVID..... So unlike the last couple of years spent avoiding it here I am in a reversed role. Enjoying myself but not exposing others.

If anything we have gotten resourceful the last few years and find it easier to get what we want with minimal to no contact.  

Take the cakes.... Instacart... Wegman's Groceries in an hour... No contact with anyone.

They talked me into going to the Silo.  We could sit outdoors and I could order online so I didn't really have to go into the building for more than a moment to get a drink.  The kids went to the ice cream stand and got there ice cream with out me. We sat outside not near anyone and enjoyed my birthday meal.

After we went to Art park..... Again not crowded and fun place to hang.   So those things we learned  in 2020 are useful still

 









No comments:

Post a Comment