Tuesday, May 17, 2022

The President Came to Town


After over a week I was finally running out of cold medicine.... They are a pain in the state because you have to show ID because you might be making meth.   So I have to go to the store to get it.  Meanwhile this country doesn't want gun laws and thinks shooting up a grocery store is should be your prerogative. I hate reality at this point. Because nothing in the last 3 sentences should be true....
BTW they didn't bother to check my ID either as they got the message why I was there without having to say it.

Which brings me to these pictures.
As I'm trying to get medication the President flew into Buffalo therefore entirely shutting down the 33.  

So I did stick around for the Motorcade because why not.
SoI did see the President on the way to the grocery store...




SoI got cold medicine and did the rest of the shopping on Instacart and because my zombie self in the afternoon.  



JOn had baseball and then had to go back to school for Open House at the school to vote on the budget.   Didn't stay long but got to hear him play!




They gave out covid test  and I took a bunch.... I did test all but Jon again and even I was coming up neg.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment