Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day COVID & Quarantined......


It only took me 783 days to get COVID....... UGH!! Its Mother's day and I have COVID...
Now I'm really suppose to be quarantined/Isolation.
I woke up this morming with some weird symptoms.   I felt like I was having chills and I didn't have a fever.  Although the thermometer reads 98.7 I took it in the morning and after 2 years of taking temperatures its been hanging more around 96-97....so even though its technically not a fever, its higher than normal
Tired and Bad Sinuses... those are basically the symptoms.

All kids have been tested... all negative.

I have NO idea where I got this.   I didn't really go anywhere this week.   We go to the playground, parks all the time. There was barely anybody on any of them as it rained daily.  Other than Tops and Good Will and Dick's the kids went too... nothing.. Yes we went to Canada yesterday but I probably had it then to be honest. 

As for Cananda... Sorry. EH!...
To be fair ..... I did test Thursday and if they were still doing the testing before going over I was negative in the 72 hour period they would have given... 




Anyway Happy Mother's Day.  Sorry we couldn't go out to dinner.





I bought a bunch of food so they wouldn't ask me to make anything.

This one was missing his mommy snuggles and didn't like he couldn't be by me.


Not really a fever.....grew up with 98.6 being normal... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment