Saturday, May 14, 2022

Saturday


Good Morning....

It's been about a week now.... Do I feel better? For the most part.I still have alot of congestion and coughng and I still have that fun little "witching hour/s" in the morning were my body doesn't want to do quite literally anything but exist.  But what super about this picture is I'm lying down.  Its something that's been a challenge this week with the amount of  sinus pressure/ coughing I have had. Sleeping hasn't come easily and laying down makes things so much worse.  That's why most of my pictures have been outside front porch on the the new swing I bought last week.   I got my money's worth this week alone with it.



They all tested neg.   Though Andrew might come up positive but nope.  Jonathan I knew wouldn't as he's been avoiding me like  "the plague" and not because I have it....  Mr Mouthy teenager. Alex always has sinus issues. I swear its blocking this.


So yesterday as part of my instacart I got food to take for a picnic lunch.  Again with the resourcefulness and plannig. 

We had apicnic at Golden Hill State Park.  Andrew wanted alone time.


Golden Hill State Park part with the Lighthouse wasn't open...weird..


So we went to our other Park we found during COVID and went to Wilson-Tuscarora  State Park



 






After 2+ year of  avoiding it I had to take a picture when I actually have it...   Like the Allstate Commercial  "Protect yourself from Mayhem like me"

After a week of dealing with it ...got to find some humor... 





No comments:

Post a Comment