Monday, November 2, 2020

Captains Log: Day 231 Winds of Change


We woke up this morning to snow on the ground.... Well its that time of year so  It is what it is... As I turned on the car Christmas songs were already on the radio.....just no... Not in the mood for Christmas yet and definately not the snow..  But its suppose to get better this week weather wise but the winds are howling tonight



With the weather changing there is no place I want to be.   Andrew asked if we were going to the Y tomorrow as its election day.   I'm NOT.that place is still a petri dish of germs on a good day. I can't have Alex be in the day care place while I walk or work out and feel comfortable.  Would LOVE to but can't do it.  SO home we are relaxing. Jon had virtual soccer tonight.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment