Monday, November 30, 2020

Captains Log: Day 259


So its remote learning again and Jonathan is tired of me taking pics. Cuomo had a briefing.  Still waiting to see if he shuts down Erie County.   Still we are in the Orange zone and things aren't looking good.  Even he has the analogy of the Grinch.   Stupid Grinch is trying to steal Christmas and there's some how a lesson in here about being grateful and Christmas will come anyway... blah blah blah.... its a Monday... Ask me when the holiday is here...  


So I didn't want to go shopping but needed stuff,,,, online pick up it is.... Kids are in the car watching a movie while he puts the groceries in.


Jon is playing with a Kazoo.... we had to stop at the music store as Jonathan lost his Tuba book.  I asked him why his grade went down in Band... Oh I can't find my book.  How the hell does one lose it when you only go to school 2 times a week and now aren't going any??  When were you going to tell me?    
Anyway we got one and they gave Alex a kazoo as well.  Of course they fought over it.






Jonathan the one man band with ukulele and kazoo


and a funny meme.....


 


No comments:

Post a Comment