Monday, November 16, 2020

Captains Log: Day 245 Frustatration

 

 


 
Alex ia home from school and some how they want you to participate in his zoom learning and you are aggrivated as they think you apparently have nothing to do and all the time in the world to do what they do all day when you have your own job and then this. Luckily there was a HUGE wind storm last night and people had no power so they had a "no school" day.   Yeah...ok....

SO...If that wasn't bad enough then there is the other one that the school keeps getting cases and I just signed consent form since they have to test 20% of the kids. Why not.... at least I would know.   As I did watch the news tonight.... We aren't looking good looks like we are going into the red zone.  Means no school for Jon either. Tomorrow he goes and I'm holding my breath thinking its not going to happen after that for awhile.... 

And the guy in charge of Hamburg is on going... I don't why its spiking... maybe partie,s kids back in school...I guess.  How about you look into the playgrounds with all the kids and no masks.....   

You can't plan anything...do anything. You don't know what the next day will bring. you don't want to go anywhere.  Its cold and I feel like we are going back to April.... 

Anyway we went and saw Santa at Cabela's.   Jon wasn't there...he had virtual soccer.  You have to make a reservation online to even go. Santa wears a face sheild and there's plexiglass behind the kids.
Alex was very excited!!







No comments:

Post a Comment