Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Captains Log: Day 232 Election Day

I've never wanted someone not to be President so bad.     

 
Wind storm last night means lots of leaves




Alex and I walked to the polling place to get a few pictures. They gave me stickers, he told me.   He remembered them giving him stickers on election day last year. With Flags....Yes with flags.   He wante d to do it again but I didn't think they would give me stickers if I already voted... But was very impressed he remembered since it was a year ago...


So anyway according to some this is suppose to magically disapear tomorrow since it was a democratic hoax for the election.... if only......and you wonder why I don't want him as President. Anyway the las time I posted this was Oct 2 only 208,000 died then so 24,000 in a month.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment