Saturday, November 7, 2020

Captains Log: Day 236 We have a new President Elect!!

Nothing But Relief today.......... I feel 2021 is going to be rough but knowing we have  an adult in charge again makesi t so much better. We will get back on track and hoping that the end of 2021 will be so much better.    And to the Post yesterday and the Picture of  my dad and me...... Philly I could kiss you......you pulled it off.   Where it all began.... Thank you for keeping us free.

 




This kids love going to the playground and everytime I go this is what I see.  I make mine wear masks and they know they should be wearing them.   So its getting mear Thanksgiving time, Why On earth would you let the kids play like this with no masks?? What so when they get it even if they have barely any symptoms you are puttinh your life on hold for 2 weeks and hoping you don't get it around the holidays???   Guess they want a 2 week vacation to Quarantine Town...BTW this is Hamburg and they aren';t doing well with the Covid so I read after I got home.








No comments:

Post a Comment