Monday, November 9, 2020

Captains Log: Day 238 Yellow Zone


I got notification before Alex got off the School bus his school was shutting down till after Thanksgiving and Jonathan's school I would have though I would know more by now but as of right now I think its still open. They didn't shut it down or didn't say it.  We are in the Yellow Zone-meaning there are cluster areas and they want to try to slow things down to stop the spread. Good luck as the playgrounds are a cease pool of nobody wearing masks. I guess parents only want to complain they don't  want their kids in school but not want to be part of the solution. 

Anyway its NOVEMEBER and in the 70's and so we are going to hang on the beach and enjoy the weather.  Watching the Sunset.  Still not in the Christmas mood  I guess not with these temperatures. I can still pretend its early fall right??? 

So how is the election going?? Got a new President but the other one is still in power and not wanting to go anywhere or giving in to the fact he lost.  Well at this point things are quiet.... I hate to say I'm collectively waiting for that ball to drop and chaos erupt.....its 2020 nothing has been smooth..













 

No comments:

Post a Comment