Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Captains Log: Day 247 Aquarium

So remote learning for both of them and  I probably was a maniac checking my phone waiting for updates on somethings.... 

I was waiting on the Governor to change us to either Red Zone or Orange zone... Either one means no school for Jonathan...   And we are now in the Orange Zone.  Meaning no in school school for Jonathan and no indoor dining, gyms and salons are closed.  Somehow everybody seems surprised and ticked off about this.   Poor Andrew he heard me going off on this very thing about 2 weeks ago when no one was wearing masks at the playground....   Well WTF do you think was going to happen??? Especially Hamburg.  The plague is around.... And I complained to him too about Schools and Thanksgiving... 

So there was that.....

And the other not so great news but at least this one isn't totally bad... annoying but....

My house that was suppose to go to closing Friday and didn't because they didn't do a walk through. Well the buyers backed out.  Again after 3.5 months WTF... So I had 2 options... Take there deposit and put it back on the market or sue them for the entire price of the house.  I chose option 1.   I don't want to be caught up in a legal battle.  So it will be going back on the market and I get the deposit...  Its close to about half of what I thought I would get after all was done with the house so... here we go again.

UGH!!!

Anyway, with everything going to shut down again we are going to go to places this week because its going to be a long cold winter.    





 








No comments:

Post a Comment