Thursday, November 19, 2020

Captains Log: Day 248 Explore and More

More Virtual Learning...


Then we went to Explore and More.    I was a bit apprehensive about going here as its a children's museum and well kids aren't clean.  They did well though.  Not many people at all they were cleaning stuff as you left an area. constant hand sanitizer .  Everybody wore masks and they gave kids sticker at the end if they wore their masks the entire time.  Let me tell you Alex didn't forget and wanted his sticker at the end. He is good about masks anyway.   

I guess I'm doing this now as I don't think any of this will be open very much longer.  They said they weren't even sure about next week and watching the news Erie County is gettingworse and worse. I suspect by next week we will be in the red zone, if not next week probably week after especially with Thanksgiving....    So this is the only shot we will have for awhile. Because if we go to red.. done this is all closed again.   Tomorrow I got another little adventure planned.  














Since it was nice out we played in the leaves and put Alex's  little house in the garage for the winter. I did bag some, they were mad but it really didn't put a dent into them


 

No comments:

Post a Comment