Saturday, November 21, 2020

Captains Log: Day 250 Saturday at Grandma and Grandpa's


Subs for lunch
making cookies


Then we came home.   We stopped at Walmart on the way home and Jon asked what was in the parking lot.  I told him the most 2020 thing ever .... Drone Covid tests.  (Buffalo and the last I checked Las Vegas are the only ones doing them) Anyway Jon hasn't been into anything other than a Hobby Lobby in the last 9 months.  Alex I did take to Target and Home Depot. Andrew too hasn't been either I don't think.  I forgot they haven't seen the stickers of social distancing signs or the arrows on the floor etc... Andrew needed a new computer so he got one.   Merry Christmas!  That is going to be his Christmas present and he gets it now because I'm not making him wait a month to have it... Its litteraly the only thing he likes.

I know this is rough..... Going into Thanksgiving and the holidays during a pandemic. Sometimes you feel down and the weigh of all this is a heavy burden. Kids no school, no events almost back to shutting down and then you think about the bigger picture. I'm really truly thankful all my  family and friends are a all healthy and well,  We are still having Thanks giving.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment