Monday, January 4, 2021

Captains Log: Day 294 Boring Monday

Its days like now that things are going to get boring....  We didn't do much he played with his toys but honestly there is not much to do.  Hoping he goes back to school next week and he will be back on schedule.  Jon is still doing hybrid so that means he just had assignments to do and wasn't to keen on doing them.   So its frustrating like everything else.   Alex discovered he likes bath bombs too and I got him a few to enjoy. 

Someone put on a picture of getting hot chocolate at Tim Hortons after ice skating and neither of those activities are we able to do.   I usually have a membership to the Y and we do classes and its great just to get out of the house.  Gyms are only at 25% capacity. I tried to see if I could sign him up for swimming classes and that was nope.  There is no ice skating ,  indoor dining, no movies. concerts and events.  Even Museums and such are limited... 

This is why I keep track.... we knew even though the calendar changed the world we live in did not. 
I guess even if it boring we see how we got by.   Gone is the sewing machine and that feel for making bread.   We are rounding that corner to 10 months of this.




Since I haven't posted stats ion awhile..... NY mountain is rising again....



There are no words for this .......


 

No comments:

Post a Comment