Friday, January 29, 2021

Captains Log: Day 319 Splash Lagoon



For their Birthdays I usually take them to the Waterpark in Niagara Falls.   We can't do that this year and part of me didn't want to even do this in PA  however some times you go to say the heck with it and give it a go.   I'm not worried about myself.   I have had both shots and its now been 2 weeks since the 2nd.  Its the kids.  Even Andrew not so much as he didn't even bother coming down till we decided to eeat and then the place was closed.  Alex was with me the entire time and Jonathan is usually good. It was busy when we got there and it did taper off the later it got.

After we went back to the hotel room. We could have gone to the pool but that is wher eeverybody went after they closed the waterpark down.  We had a Whirlpool tub that Jonathan enjoyed and tried to get Alex in but wanted nothing to do with it








 




No comments:

Post a Comment