Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Captains Log: Day 303 Impeachement #2

And well just like that ....Donald Trump is impeached for the 2nd time with only 7 days left till he leaves office for the insurection he pulled last week.  Oh 2021 you are coming out of the gates strong as to being the crappiest year... I'm just hoping when Biden is President the chaos and misery start to come down.


Alex I tried out in a booster.   I think I"m finally going to switch him.   Any kind of coat is too much to have with the car seat and he will be 5 soon. 


We went downtown after I picked up Alex to get some  pictures for the play off excitement around here with the Buffalo Bills.   Of Course Snow piles are always fun.  Look MomI king of the world!!


City hall now has these really cool banners for the Bills!! I'm in then as there were other fans down there.


We also went over to check out Allentown or now Josh Allentown






No comments:

Post a Comment