Saturday, January 23, 2021

Captains Log: Day 312 Saturday


On FB it is flooded with Bernie memes...  and they are funny.   you name it they have a picture of him everywhere. 

We did our now normal Saturday routine of going to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Grandpa... you know 2020 was really terrible and weather wise too.  I guess I'm over 2020 being terrible.  You almost feel like you have bee a grounded child for the last year.   so many restrictions and not being able to go anywhere.  But at least this time last year we could go to Canada,,, We did go to Florida.   And for all the bad ...weather, restrictions and so forth I still see the highlights.   I wouldn't have known about the sledding hill,  and still my favorites Golden State Park, Art Park and Whirlpool State Park.  Swimming at Fort Niagara.  And of course spending time with Grandma and Grandpa. this year I feel bad we don't even get those things we did have last year during the middle of winter when its the coldest. 

Next week is the start of Birthday week....  










I did manage to get rid of just about all his clothes that he outgrew and some toys too. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment