Sunday, January 10, 2021

Captains Log: Day 300

300 days of blogging about what is going on and what we are doing...  
It amazes me when I started captains log I had no idea it would last this long. it was my funny intention that it would all die down in a few months and back to regularly scheduled life. We are coming up on 10 months and these last 10 months have been jam packed with history. One of the biggest 4 days ago and I honestly have a feeling its not over. There are too many people that have crazy ideas and an unstable President that is still in control as other countries are watching.   I can't wait till Jan 20th is in a the past.   Heck I can't wait till life gets back to normal.  Not that we know what normal is anymore.
With me working I didn't get to d omuch  with them.   On'y 65 more days and I have been documenting for a whole year. We will see with these dark days in winter.   




 

No comments:

Post a Comment