Friday, January 1, 2021

Captains Log: Day 291 New Years Day

As you look at the new year with new hope and a blank slate of what this year will bring, its hard not to realize that just because the calendar changed  the situation changed.  Normally I look forward to planning  the usual water park adventure for their birthday in a month and a trip to Florida to break up winter.  Heck even today I had to figure out what we could do.  I would go to the Strong Museum like last year since it wasn't bad out and play but since Rochester is full of the plague and  not were I want to be or spend that amount of money to deal with it... had to plan something else.  I made a small turkey breast for lunch and cheesy potatoes.  We went to Niagara Falls in the afternoon.  There were more people than I thought would be there.  We went into the Glass building and looked around.   Not much was open but the souvenir place and a chinese  take out.  Alex did talk me into the panda bear as he has been begging me for the last 3 days for a panda  bear. Like he needs another stuffed animal... honestly he LOVES them all....and at any given time you have to find whomever....  I limit 5 when he goes to bed. 

Anyway... still masking wearing and still keeping Captains Log.
Happy 2021





 


He is so cute with them


No comments:

Post a Comment