Friday, January 15, 2021

Captains Log: Day 305


So since I read on FB some of the other people that I knew got the 2nd COVID vaccinations that they had harder side effects that included a fever  I was a bit worried  as Alex had an appointment with the ENT and they do temp checks.   Luckily I was only tired and had a headache for a few hours yesterday, even my arm didn't hurt like the last one.   Phewww.  So we stopped at the Bills Stadium before his appointment as it was litteraly around the corner.


This is always the interesting one as its the ENT and his sinuses are a mess ..always... They are perplexed as am I.   He almost never has a runny nose so outward appears is he's fine.     But all is not well.   They went over most of the stuff we had before including thinking about surgery again.   I'm not ready to revisit that and it didn't help that much.  I did discuss the stomach acid thing again and they were more receptive to it.  During this pandemic he's thrown up 3 times  middle of the night and was fine the next day. All food related.(mostly cheetos or something similar. so they are going to try him on stomach med and want me to follow up with GI. Ugh.. I guess I'm tired of trying to find the cause and have gotten use to problem.

After I dropped him off at school and watched a Cuomo briefing.



Andre wanted to go for a walk and I told him to come with me to pick up Alex.  His school is next to a park so he walked around and Alex played a bit.



Jon wasn't home yet from school.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment