Monday, January 25, 2021

Captains Log: Day 314 Monday......blah




It's Monday and the Bills lost last night and the deeper they go into the play-offs ther harder the loss.   This team has heart, this team is young,  this team has alot of hope for the future.  I remember reading something during the Jim Kelly era that Jim looked at Thurman Thomas and said "we are really good, young and  we can only get better". I look a this team with Josh and Stephon Diggs and the relationship they have and see the same.   Actually even better...I don't think I ever have seen Kelly look at Thomas like Allen and Diggs do... and I know Kelly and Thomas are still really good friends. Anyway hopeful for the future and love watching them.

So what is this????  Well I think Gov. Cuomo thought we needed a visit and came to Buffalo to do his COVID press briefing and kick us out of the Orange zone. We've been good little Minions. LOL. This was outside Roswell Park and I was in the neighborhood anyway.

This was a broadcast truck....for the briefing I guess



A quiet evening at home as I had to get groceries.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment