Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Captains Log: Day 352 Slow time



 

I figured I would hit the uninterestingness of this in January when the days are short and we stay in because there is nothing to do... But here we are March 352 and I'm finding it more dificult.  Maybe its me  and maybe it Alex.   He's been laying low the last few days.   Not sure what is going on with him but seems to be more tired and hasn't eaten much at home. He only drank juice and had some water tonight.  I did make what he wanted. No fever




Me .. I don't really like talking about me but then it will probably effect  stuff later when I have to have it done.  You know you hope things will go away ....  It doesn't and it was very clear that it was probably worse.  I have been living with it and probably could continue but why feel like crap all the time. So of course they checked it out and is worse and let me tell you it wasn't good before 
so I will have a procedure to hopefully that will help it.  It sucks being a female and I will leave it at that...


After a year.. the usual signs we see




No comments:

Post a Comment