Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Captains Log: Day 366 St Patricks Day...



 Happy St. Patrick's Day....

It got to be where my goal was to get it to a year without missing any days and now I did that...now what???    I don't know if I will carry on everyday or not or how long. I will just keep going as like the pandemic still marching on.    Each day a little progress in the right direction which is good since things are still not normal.

There was no St Patrick's Day Parade this year too  but March Madness is going to happen.  There is no Maple weekend again but at least you can go and buy products at some of them. There is no Family Fun day for the Bisons but they will probably play this year and may have a few fans too.  Darien Lake  will be opening this year.   Baby steps to making progress and getting vaccinated.

Some of it, I hate to admit that after a year I kind of like. Sometime its nice to have those random weekdays to do stuff with Jon and Andrew.  Its kind of nice to not go to events and enjoy nature.  Its kind of nice hanging at Grandma and grandpa's house.


Got St Patrick's Day cookies at Target. Mainly because I forgot shopping bags and I don't have to worry about it when I go to Target.
It was so nice out we went to the Outer Harbor the Bike Park.  As you drove down there you could smell the Lucky Charms in the air from the General Mills plant. Funny since it's St. Patrick's day and they have a Leprechain on the box.  

 How Lucky Charms and not Cherios?    You can smell the difference.  You can smell the toasted oat smell of Cherios and when they are doing the other flavors of Cherios you can smell the citrus smell too.   Lucky Charms you can smell the sweetness.   Since we can distinguish the smell  I'm assuming we don't have COVID... LOL

Anyway bike riding on a beautiful March day.







No comments:

Post a Comment