Friday, March 26, 2021

Captains Log Day 374





He is a snuggley little guy. He's snuggling his panda . 




We went to the beach... Alex got to play on the playground I kind of wanted the relaxation.... 
Been a day.   I would have taken pics of the court house. I haven't been in there in a year. Everybody wears masks and its limits to who and what cases are in there.  There's plexiglass and half the seats are taped off. and they got a TV with cameras.  Those are the new things.  Dennis was suppose to go to court. He didn't show. I ended up talking to the judge with his attorney and the ADA and the advocate.   Weird.  We came to sort of a plan when he comes back of how to deal with him.

Anyway...... At the park Jon wasn't happy with me and complained he was bored...I love 12 yr olds .They aren't happy with anything you do.








No comments:

Post a Comment