Thursday, March 18, 2021

Captains Log: Day 367


Before I started putting meme's in my blog because of the pandemic I wish I had put this one in.....  It makes me laugh. The story:I had to go to the store so I went to Save a Lot as I wanted to get in and out  when this pandemic began. Remember they were shutting everything down and we didn't have answers to what was going to stay open not to mention you didn't want to be out long as you didn't know who had COVID or not. We weren't wearing masks so we didn't have that protection either.   People were grabbing things off the shelves .   The shelves were mostly bare. you grabbed it and figured out what to do with it later.   No milk, no sugar or any kind. Meat was scarce.   I remember thinking we need snacks because well this is going to suck..   I grabbed cheese balls and strawberry pop.   I had toilet paper. I hoard it anyway but that was completely gone.   Anyway since I never buy either they ate them up that night and Alex threw up to add to my panic about the pandemic......   (he was fine but no more cheese balls for him)
The next  day I saw this meme..... so fitting and laughed.... Stilll do.

I got this one to walk the mall with me unwillingly ....he was mad as his legs hurt because he was biking yesterday.... 2 days in a row exercise.... SMH

The Easter Bunny is coming.   Remember there was NONE of this last year. you can see the bench and the plexi glass.

Drive thru Covid test..... 2nd time this month he's been..... 
He has a test coming up  next week and they wanted him COVID testing before it. It was at the mall.



Urban Air open and closed the same day I think back in Nov is finally able to open  soon.

He wanted McDonald's after his nasal swab but I made it at home. He had burgers and fries. He was happy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment