Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Captains Log: Day 372 Another Beautiful Day




Alex went for some testing at Children's Hospital.   We think it might be acid reflex that is causing the sinus issue and seeing if that is correct.   So he went for an esphogram. He did very well  and even drank their "yucky" juice (Barium) It helped he was hungry and thristy.  
 

I decided that if they open Jonathan's school to full time that might be the date I don't do it daily or not do Captains Log as often.  I got to I think day 25 and wondered if I should keep doing it as I said it was kind of a joke . Even after 25 days I didn't know what we were in for anymore than I do now.   Most of the family will be vacinated and if school is back full time its just the lingering effects to not be in this.  So it would seem that we are through the worst of it. I'm hoping we are through the worst of it but you never know.



As I say this...... we still have reminders



We went to Canalside to walk around  since it was so nice out.   Jonathan didn't come with us as he was too busy on the computer playing Minecraft with Landen.   Landen has covid. 










No comments:

Post a Comment