Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Captains Log: Day 373


I kind of kept this on the down low as I didn't think it would actually happen. It is also part of the reason I'm feeling good about the pandemic.  This was suppose to happen last year and I did go back at the beginning of this month and decided to do it.  They didn't ask for a covid test or anything like that.  I though for sur they would have a reason to cancel but they didn't and  I did do it.   Of course I still have to do the other side.... which is suppose to be next week. We will see. Easiest way to describe it internal varicose veins.  What it is is Pelvic Congestion syndrome....  Hoping this helps with alot of the abdominal pain I get.


 Soo with that being said I didn't go anywhere with the kids today and in fact I had food delivered for supper and we ate on the front porch.   





 



No comments:

Post a Comment