Friday, March 12, 2021

Captains Log: Day 361

March 12... the day we got to find out what pandemic means..... it means life as you knew it changed... 
BUT we can do way more stuff than the 2nd half of March 2020 .

 


Speaking of Toilet Paper.... I had to go to Home Depot again and when I was there I went to the Tops there.   I haven't been in that Tops since the pandemic began.  I don't really shop at this one.  However it was the first Tops I did find toilet paper at and bought some for my neighbors.  Also had to look at the Easter Candy as last year I bought 3 bunnies that didn't make it in the kids Easter baskets as it was a stressful time.  However the check out counters look like they did with the plexiglass and this whole thing was a new concept back then. They also didn't have the chocolate bunnies they did last year.


Then I went to the Broadway markey were again I haven't been in over a year.   We went the weekend before it started getting crazy.   It was just me as Jon and Alex were in school and andre wcan't be bothered to get up before the crack of 4 pm.... (he's making me mad) Although they don't have everything here like they did before there is still alot here.......






I did stain the trim and it looks really good.... it probably needs another coat and polyerithane but I'm good with it like this for now.

We didn't go anywhere when they got home. Mainly because winter showed up again and its cold.





I brought his kitchen set outside with his other set.... He loves doing this with bothe of them. I knew he would. He would do something like trhat all last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment