Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Captains Log : Day 379 Beautiful Day


It was a beautiful day out. Where were these day's last year when we were stuck in the house. I know we had a few and they seemed like they were few and far apart.   

There are things that hit you and don't even realize it.  its getting to be close to a year that we have been required to wear masks. (April 17)  Today Alex ask why his cartoon characters weren't wearing masks.  its so common place and have done it so long now. How will it be to actually walk into a store again not required to wear a mask...

I remember the 40th day I had them wearing masks in the back yard and them not so thrilled with me. It was a new idea to us and now I have bags in the car full of masks. I don't bother with the oh look at us in masks. On the other hand I haven't had a cold or any other illness in over a year.....
Nor have I had my temperture taken so much in my life.

Also unlike last year were we had most of the day to play Jon and Alex had school. And the playgrounds are open.  








No comments:

Post a Comment