Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Captains Log: Day 358 Window and Door


It was a big day today!!!!    Finally I got the window replced that I have been waiting for for 4 months... This wa s the old window and the bottom rotted out and the window wouldn't open or close properly.   I ordered the window when it really cracked back in November and its taken this long to fix.   With the pandemic wait times are ridiculous for stuff as we were home more and people fixed things and there was a period of time everything was shut..

I also decided  not long after to have the screen door replaced.  Also Why I got a plaque for the house as the house number was on the door....



old door


Old window

So Alex had a few appointments today... We went to ortho so I could get a script for SMO's She wasn't happy to do this but did... 

Then we went to Gasto.... 
She wants a bunch of stuff done. I have to go through it all. Alex was ticked off by this time that we had 2 appointments and was done.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment